St Mary’s House, an enchanting Grade I Historic House situated in the award-winning downland village of Bramber, is surrounded by formal and topiary gardens with pools and fountains. The atmospheric surroundings make it a perfect venue for civil wedding ceremonies.
“We have fallen in love with St Mary’s… the place is so romantic and breath-taking. All our family and friends commented on how stunning the surroundings were and how it made the occasion much more special.” Mr & Mrs Lewis “The setting was stunning and made our day so magical. The photos were just gorgeous and everyone commented on the beautiful house and grounds which were a perfect backdrop to our day. We couldn’t have chosen a better place…a day we will never forget!”
Helen and Oliver
- The elegant Victorian Music Room is licensed for up to 90 people
- Guests are free to enjoy the elegant reception rooms and delightful formal gardens, which provide an ideal setting for photographs
- Car and coach parking is available in the grounds
- Price includes use of St Mary’s facilities for up to two hours
- Drinks and canapés may be arranged
- Music performers (eg, piano, harp, classical guitar) are available to accompany your ceremony
- Flower decorations can be provided
£525 (up to 20 guests)
£750 (up to 45 guests)
£900 (up to 65 guests)
£1100 (up to 90 guests)
Details and costs as for civil wedding ceremonies
Please contact our weddings coordinator, Mrs Vanessa Timms (Tel: 01403 710015, email email@example.com) to make an enquiry or for more information.